President Barack Obama, Ellen DeGeneres, [every notorious gangster both real and fictional], these are just a few of the notable individuals who have been the subject of a hip-hop record, but as you’ve probably noticed there’s one person that’s tragically missing from that list. That person is none other than Mr. No Limit himself, Percy “Master P” Miller. Thanks to Freestyle Series Alum Dee-1 and his appropriately titled Master P we can finally add the No Limit founder to that list of notables. With a series of “uhhhh’s,” “I’m bout it, bout it’s,” and “na na na na’s” the New Orleans emcee shouts out the “hood hero” on the song’s hook, but switches to dropping rhymes on the grind as he goes in on Master P’s multiple verses. Adding to the P-inspired vibe of the record is CKP Productions whose bouncy production seems to be inspired by past No Limit records. Master P will be featured on Dee-1’s DJ Drama and Mannie Fresh-hosted The Focus Tape, which is set for release in September.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay, 50 and Weezy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)