President Barack Obama, Ellen DeGeneres, [every notorious gangster both real and fictional], these are just a few of the notable individuals who have been the subject of a hip-hop record, but as you’ve probably noticed there’s one person that’s tragically missing from that list. That person is none other than Mr. No Limit himself, Percy “Master P” Miller. Thanks to Freestyle Series Alum Dee-1 and his appropriately titled Master P we can finally add the No Limit founder to that list of notables. With a series of “uhhhh’s,” “I’m bout it, bout it’s,” and “na na na na’s” the New Orleans emcee shouts out the “hood hero” on the song’s hook, but switches to dropping rhymes on the grind as he goes in on Master P’s multiple verses. Adding to the P-inspired vibe of the record is CKP Productions whose bouncy production seems to be inspired by past No Limit records. Master P will be featured on Dee-1’s DJ Drama and Mannie Fresh-hosted The Focus Tape, which is set for release in September.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay, 50 and Weezy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.