The newest girl group to make their big break in the industry is Atlanta trio, Dear Jayne. Signed to Music Line/Capitol (the same combo as J. Holiday), their first single Rain will easily remind listeners of Holiday’s Bed, but not just because Los Da Mystro is behind the production boards. Each member has her own unique characteristic and when Ashlee, Jasmine, and Lindsey’s talents merge together, the effects are as long lasting as acid rain. Be on the lookout for more synergized hits when their debut album, Voice Message, hits stores February 5th.
Written by Burmy on 11/8/07
Submit your Rating
Music Line Group/Capitol
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall Back ft. The-Dream" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)