The newest girl group to make their big break in the industry is Atlanta trio, Dear Jayne. Signed to Music Line/Capitol (the same combo as J. Holiday), their first single Rain will easily remind listeners of Holiday’s Bed, but not just because Los Da Mystro is behind the production boards. Each member has her own unique characteristic and when Ashlee, Jasmine, and Lindsey’s talents merge together, the effects are as long lasting as acid rain. Be on the lookout for more synergized hits when their debut album, Voice Message, hits stores February 5th.
Written by Burmy on 11/8/07
Submit your Rating
Music Line Group/Capitol
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall Back ft. The-Dream" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.