Men often find themselves drawn into the ‘baller-istic’ aspects of the club scene—you know, buying drinks for ‘fly shorties,’ asking for a dance, and getting digits— while forgetting about their girlfriend at home… and the inevitable best friend at that same club. Female singing trio Dear Jayne understands this scenario all too well, and on Fall Back, the third released song off the forthcoming Voice Message, the ladies let their men know that they will get no -ahem- satisfaction. DJBooth members will find that compared to their first release, Rain, this LOS Da MAESTRO production is more club-friendly. Not to mention, with The-Dream defending his innocent trip to an ATL nightspot, Fall Back sounds more like “Couch” than it does Bed.
Written by Erica L. on 05/28/08
Submit your Rating
Music Line Group/Capitol
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.