Men often find themselves drawn into the ‘baller-istic’ aspects of the club scene—you know, buying drinks for ‘fly shorties,’ asking for a dance, and getting digits— while forgetting about their girlfriend at home… and the inevitable best friend at that same club. Female singing trio Dear Jayne understands this scenario all too well, and on Fall Back, the third released song off the forthcoming Voice Message, the ladies let their men know that they will get no -ahem- satisfaction. DJBooth members will find that compared to their first release, Rain, this LOS Da MAESTRO production is more club-friendly. Not to mention, with The-Dream defending his innocent trip to an ATL nightspot, Fall Back sounds more like “Couch” than it does Bed.
Written by Erica L. on 05/28/08
Submit your Rating
Music Line Group/Capitol
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.