Though a true gangster trusts no one, everyone needs a little guidance to start out. On The Brief, making its world premiere in the Booth, Boston-repping Booth newcomer Dean Swift offers young hustlers a few words on the delicate art of street survival. Complete with the cinematic production of Mike Irish, this joint is sure to leave listeners craving more—luckily, we have two more exclusive world premieres in store leading up to the arrival of Swift’s new, Booth-hosted The Low Pro street album later this month.
Written by richard on 08/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rearview Mirror" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.