With his new, Booth-sponsored mixtape so close to release that I can taste it (OK, not literally), Beantown emcee Dean Swift returns to raise anticipation for its arrival with one last world premiere off the project. On title track The Low Pro, Swift schools listeners on his uniquely low-key, yet effective approach to the game, flowing over a dreamy piano-synth instrumental by Mike Irish. If you’re digging this laid-back musical manifesto, be sure to check back with us tomorrow (the 23rd), when The Low Pro (the mixtape) hits the Booth for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 08/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Brief" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.