Dean and Ravo are moving up in the world; no longer just Walkin Around, the Harlem-repping duo cruise the city streets with the Windows Down on this freshly-minted promo single. Featuring the appropriately breezy production of Eric Lam, this cut has yet to be attached to any forthcoming project, but is slated for use in a forthcoming commercial/music video promoting Hyundai’s new Veloster; keep it locked for further details!
Written by richard on 10/14/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.