Fun fact: Of Dean and Ravo, Dean is the youngest of six children, while Ravo himself is the last of five in his family. While there is friendly sibling rivalry in every family (mine the less friendly type), the duo have teamed up to make some creative hip-hop and ensure that even the youngest can Get Famous. With their latest promo single, through the Dicks Cottons Sunglasses line, D&R drop a steady club anthem that will appeal to all the ladies looking for a little more fame in their life. Backed by slow-rolling, hard hitting production from DJ Nemvsis, the group discusses their efforts in climbing to the top of the industry, all while being more than happy to bring a few dimes along for the ride (hey, why not?). If you liked what you heard from these as-of-now unsigned artists, be sure to check out the Cotton line for an exclusive campaign launch of their video (and some new tasty GET FAMOUS shades). As always, keep it locked to the Booth for more.
Written by Sigurd on 07/21/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.