Fun fact: Of Dean and Ravo, Dean is the youngest of six children, while Ravo himself is the last of five in his family. While there is friendly sibling rivalry in every family (mine the less friendly type), the duo have teamed up to make some creative hip-hop and ensure that even the youngest can Get Famous. With their latest promo single, through the Dicks Cottons Sunglasses line, D&R drop a steady club anthem that will appeal to all the ladies looking for a little more fame in their life. Backed by slow-rolling, hard hitting production from DJ Nemvsis, the group discusses their efforts in climbing to the top of the industry, all while being more than happy to bring a few dimes along for the ride (hey, why not?). If you liked what you heard from these as-of-now unsigned artists, be sure to check out the Cotton line for an exclusive campaign launch of their video (and some new tasty GET FAMOUS shades). As always, keep it locked to the Booth for more.
Listen to More: Dean and Ravo
Written by Sigurd on 07/21/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.