Fun fact: Of Dean and Ravo, Dean is the youngest of six children, while Ravo himself is the last of five in his family. While there is friendly sibling rivalry in every family (mine the less friendly type), the duo have teamed up to make some creative hip-hop and ensure that even the youngest can Get Famous. With their latest promo single, through the Dicks Cottons Sunglasses line, D&R drop a steady club anthem that will appeal to all the ladies looking for a little more fame in their life. Backed by slow-rolling, hard hitting production from DJ Nemvsis, the group discusses their efforts in climbing to the top of the industry, all while being more than happy to bring a few dimes along for the ride (hey, why not?). If you liked what you heard from these as-of-now unsigned artists, be sure to check out the Cotton line for an exclusive campaign launch of their video (and some new tasty GET FAMOUS shades). As always, keep it locked to the Booth for more.
Written by Sigurd on 07/21/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.