Fun fact: Of Dean and Ravo, Dean is the youngest of six children, while Ravo himself is the last of five in his family. While there is friendly sibling rivalry in every family (mine the less friendly type), the duo have teamed up to make some creative hip-hop and ensure that even the youngest can Get Famous. With their latest promo single, through the Dicks Cottons Sunglasses line, D&R drop a steady club anthem that will appeal to all the ladies looking for a little more fame in their life. Backed by slow-rolling, hard hitting production from DJ Nemvsis, the group discusses their efforts in climbing to the top of the industry, all while being more than happy to bring a few dimes along for the ride (hey, why not?). If you liked what you heard from these as-of-now unsigned artists, be sure to check out the Cotton line for an exclusive campaign launch of their video (and some new tasty GET FAMOUS shades). As always, keep it locked to the Booth for more.
Written by Sigurd on 07/21/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.