Fun fact: Of Dean and Ravo, Dean is the youngest of six children, while Ravo himself is the last of five in his family. While there is friendly sibling rivalry in every family (mine the less friendly type), the duo have teamed up to make some creative hip-hop and ensure that even the youngest can Get Famous. With their latest promo single, through the Dicks Cottons Sunglasses line, D&R drop a steady club anthem that will appeal to all the ladies looking for a little more fame in their life. Backed by slow-rolling, hard hitting production from DJ Nemvsis, the group discusses their efforts in climbing to the top of the industry, all while being more than happy to bring a few dimes along for the ride (hey, why not?). If you liked what you heard from these as-of-now unsigned artists, be sure to check out the Cotton line for an exclusive campaign launch of their video (and some new tasty GET FAMOUS shades). As always, keep it locked to the Booth for more.
Listen to More: Dean and Ravo
Written by Sigurd on 07/21/11
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.