In his “Proverbios y Cantares,” the Spanish poet Antonio Machado writes, “Traveler, there is no road / the road is made by walking.” Having amassed enough life experience to realize that no dogma can be all things to all people, stic.man and M1 echo that sentiment on their latest feature. A standout track off the newly-released deluxe version of their third studio album, No Way as the Way documents the spiritual journey the duo embarked upon once they began to doubt the Christian faith in which they came up. Backed by stic’s mid-tempo, keyboard-driven grooves, the crew encourage listeners to get up off their knees and seek the truth on their own terms. Danny Hastings directs the record’s official visuals. Fans will be able to find this thought-provoking jam and more fresh material on the expanded edition of Information Age, available on iTunes as of January 29.
Written by richard on 02/6/13
Submit your Rating
Krian Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stimulus Plan" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.