In his “Proverbios y Cantares,” the Spanish poet Antonio Machado writes, “Traveler, there is no road / the road is made by walking.” Having amassed enough life experience to realize that no dogma can be all things to all people, stic.man and M1 echo that sentiment on their latest feature. A standout track off the newly-released deluxe version of their third studio album, No Way as the Way documents the spiritual journey the duo embarked upon once they began to doubt the Christian faith in which they came up. Backed by stic’s mid-tempo, keyboard-driven grooves, the crew encourage listeners to get up off their knees and seek the truth on their own terms. Danny Hastings directs the record’s official visuals. Fans will be able to find this thought-provoking jam and more fresh material on the expanded edition of Information Age, available on iTunes as of January 29.
Written by richard on 02/6/13
Krian Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stimulus Plan" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.