In his “Proverbios y Cantares,” the Spanish poet Antonio Machado writes, “Traveler, there is no road / the road is made by walking.” Having amassed enough life experience to realize that no dogma can be all things to all people, stic.man and M1 echo that sentiment on their latest feature. A standout track off the newly-released deluxe version of their third studio album, No Way as the Way documents the spiritual journey the duo embarked upon once they began to doubt the Christian faith in which they came up. Backed by stic’s mid-tempo, keyboard-driven grooves, the crew encourage listeners to get up off their knees and seek the truth on their own terms. Danny Hastings directs the record’s official visuals. Fans will be able to find this thought-provoking jam and more fresh material on the expanded edition of Information Age, available on iTunes as of January 29.
Krian Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stimulus Plan" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.