In his “Proverbios y Cantares,” the Spanish poet Antonio Machado writes, “Traveler, there is no road / the road is made by walking.” Having amassed enough life experience to realize that no dogma can be all things to all people, stic.man and M1 echo that sentiment on their latest feature. A standout track off the newly-released deluxe version of their third studio album, No Way as the Way documents the spiritual journey the duo embarked upon once they began to doubt the Christian faith in which they came up. Backed by stic’s mid-tempo, keyboard-driven grooves, the crew encourage listeners to get up off their knees and seek the truth on their own terms. Danny Hastings directs the record’s official visuals. Fans will be able to find this thought-provoking jam and more fresh material on the expanded edition of Information Age, available on iTunes as of January 29.
Written by richard on 02/6/13
Submit your Rating
Krian Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stimulus Plan" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.