In his “Proverbios y Cantares,” the Spanish poet Antonio Machado writes, “Traveler, there is no road / the road is made by walking.” Having amassed enough life experience to realize that no dogma can be all things to all people, stic.man and M1 echo that sentiment on their latest feature. A standout track off the newly-released deluxe version of their third studio album, No Way as the Way documents the spiritual journey the duo embarked upon once they began to doubt the Christian faith in which they came up. Backed by stic’s mid-tempo, keyboard-driven grooves, the crew encourage listeners to get up off their knees and seek the truth on their own terms. Danny Hastings directs the record’s official visuals. Fans will be able to find this thought-provoking jam and more fresh material on the expanded edition of Information Age, available on iTunes as of January 29.
Written by richard on 02/6/13
Krian Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stimulus Plan" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.