D’BANJ and his two guests, Big Sean and Snoop Lion, love green. No, not the kind you smoke, but the kind you use to buy stuff (although I know Snoop LOVES the first kind, too). Considering his love affair with making coin, it makes sense that D’BANJ titled his latest effort Blame It on the Money. The beat is quite unique; it blends a trap foundation with a slight Island vibe, as though it came from a Jamaican trap house. Atop the beat, Sean, Snoop and D’BANJ showcase diverse, yet complimentary styles; Sean is on the rapping side of the spectrum, BANJ on the reggae side, and Snoop is a healthy medium, bridging the gap between his collaborators. Blame It on the Money is part of D’s forthcoming D’ Kings Men LP, due out soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Scape Goat (Remix)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)