If you see Daz Dillinger and WC careening around a Los Angeles corner, weed smoke pouring out the windows of their old-school whip, you’d best stay Stay out the Way. On a fresh single off their latest album, the veteran duo offer fair warning of the grisly fate that awaits those who impede their paper chase. The follow-up to May’s Booth-acclaimed Late Nite, this cut finds the twosome trading gruff, booming verses over Dillinger’s own boardwork, a head-nodding blend of keyboard loops, lumbering brass and slow-rolling percussion. Heavyweight homie Snoop Dogg tags along for the ride, assisting on the hook as well as providing an ad-libbed intro. Like what you’re hearing? More West Coast Gangsta Sh*t awaits on Daz and WC’s aptly-titled new album, out now via EMPIRE.
Written by richard on 06/24/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.