Some hip-hop heads love Daz Dillinger. Others Love 2 Hate him. Whichever category you fall into, you’ll be pleased to see him back on our pages with the lead single off his next studio album. Potentially less pleasing is the Long Beach vet’s newly-adopted stage name, Daz Dilly, which makes him sound like something you’d order at Dairy Queen. Editorializing aside, this joint is vintage Daz, featuring the emcee/producer delivering brash, aggressive and moderately blunted bars over the bullet-riddled street boardwork of Drumma Boy. Does this banger leave you craving more from the West Coast stalwart? Then stay tuned; Weed Money has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 07/22/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.