It’s unorthodox for an artist of any genre to release ten albums in as many years; incredibly that’s the case for Tha Dogg Pound‘s Daz Dillinger, who is promoting his upcoming tenth studio album, Only On The Left Side. After having tried to make the ideal club hit on each of his previous efforts, Daz may have finally found the precise formula on his new single Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip. While using typical SoCal low-rider references, Daz adds some Bay Area ghostride the whip fun with the help of Keak Da Sneak. With his self-produced beat, Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip might have the extra paint and chrome rims necessary for a long ride through club rotations across the country.
Written by Burmy on 01/3/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)