It’s unorthodox for an artist of any genre to release ten albums in as many years; incredibly that’s the case for Tha Dogg Pound‘s Daz Dillinger, who is promoting his upcoming tenth studio album, Only On The Left Side. After having tried to make the ideal club hit on each of his previous efforts, Daz may have finally found the precise formula on his new single Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip. While using typical SoCal low-rider references, Daz adds some Bay Area ghostride the whip fun with the help of Keak Da Sneak. With his self-produced beat, Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip might have the extra paint and chrome rims necessary for a long ride through club rotations across the country.
Written by Burmy on 01/3/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.