It’s unorthodox for an artist of any genre to release ten albums in as many years; incredibly that’s the case for Tha Dogg Pound‘s Daz Dillinger, who is promoting his upcoming tenth studio album, Only On The Left Side. After having tried to make the ideal club hit on each of his previous efforts, Daz may have finally found the precise formula on his new single Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip. While using typical SoCal low-rider references, Daz adds some Bay Area ghostride the whip fun with the help of Keak Da Sneak. With his self-produced beat, Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip might have the extra paint and chrome rims necessary for a long ride through club rotations across the country.
Written by Burmy on 01/3/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.