Though rideable waves are presumably pretty scarce in the Bronx, Daytona‘s been hard at work perfecting the art of hanging ten. Recently, the East Coast buzzmaker and Booth regular matriculated into beatsmith Harry Fraud‘s Surf School. To celebrate, he’s linked up with his new boss to craft promo single All Love. In contrast to the smooth, blunted feel of many of Daytona’s previous features, this cut is soulful and ebullient. Over Fraud’s Chipmunked samples and frenetic, syncopated percussion, the artist encourages listeners to pay homage when they spot him on the street. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Daytona’s plans as he settles into his new label home.
Written by richard on 06/30/14
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.