Though rideable waves are presumably pretty scarce in the Bronx, Daytona‘s been hard at work perfecting the art of hanging ten. Recently, the East Coast buzzmaker and Booth regular matriculated into beatsmith Harry Fraud‘s Surf School. To celebrate, he’s linked up with his new boss to craft promo single All Love. In contrast to the smooth, blunted feel of many of Daytona’s previous features, this cut is soulful and ebullient. Over Fraud’s Chipmunked samples and frenetic, syncopated percussion, the artist encourages listeners to pay homage when they spot him on the street. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Daytona’s plans as he settles into his new label home.
Written by richard on 06/30/14
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.