Back in April of 2013, we heard Dayne Jordan drop a guest verse on Red Light, Green Light, a reader-approved EP single from indie buzzmaker L.atasha A.lcindor. Today, the Philly-born rhymesayer formerly known as Dosage (finally) steps into the Booth with a feature of his own. Featured along with Christopher Schafer‘s freshly-minted visuals, I Want It All is a unique hybrid of hustle anthem and mellow summer jam. While the unsigned emcee’s bars are all about his determination to succeed in the game, hip-hop vet Jazzy Jeff‘s airy, sampled boardwork renders the cut’s overall vibe breezy and relaxing. I Want It All is just a loosie, but you can keep your browsers locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Red Light, Green Light" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.