Back in April of 2013, we heard Dayne Jordan drop a guest verse on Red Light, Green Light, a reader-approved EP single from indie buzzmaker L.atasha A.lcindor. Today, the Philly-born rhymesayer formerly known as Dosage (finally) steps into the Booth with a feature of his own. Featured along with Christopher Schafer‘s freshly-minted visuals, I Want It All is a unique hybrid of hustle anthem and mellow summer jam. While the unsigned emcee’s bars are all about his determination to succeed in the game, hip-hop vet Jazzy Jeff‘s airy, sampled boardwork renders the cut’s overall vibe breezy and relaxing. I Want It All is just a loosie, but you can keep your browsers locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Red Light, Green Light" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.