Back in April of 2013, we heard Dayne Jordan drop a guest verse on Red Light, Green Light, a reader-approved EP single from indie buzzmaker L.atasha A.lcindor. Today, the Philly-born rhymesayer formerly known as Dosage (finally) steps into the Booth with a feature of his own. Featured along with Christopher Schafer‘s freshly-minted visuals, I Want It All is a unique hybrid of hustle anthem and mellow summer jam. While the unsigned emcee’s bars are all about his determination to succeed in the game, hip-hop vet Jazzy Jeff‘s airy, sampled boardwork renders the cut’s overall vibe breezy and relaxing. I Want It All is just a loosie, but you can keep your browsers locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Red Light, Green Light" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.