Back in April of 2013, we heard Dayne Jordan drop a guest verse on Red Light, Green Light, a reader-approved EP single from indie buzzmaker L.atasha A.lcindor. Today, the Philly-born rhymesayer formerly known as Dosage (finally) steps into the Booth with a feature of his own. Featured along with Christopher Schafer‘s freshly-minted visuals, I Want It All is a unique hybrid of hustle anthem and mellow summer jam. While the unsigned emcee’s bars are all about his determination to succeed in the game, hip-hop vet Jazzy Jeff‘s airy, sampled boardwork renders the cut’s overall vibe breezy and relaxing. I Want It All is just a loosie, but you can keep your browsers locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Red Light, Green Light" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.