Back in April of 2013, we heard Dayne Jordan drop a guest verse on Red Light, Green Light, a reader-approved EP single from indie buzzmaker L.atasha A.lcindor. Today, the Philly-born rhymesayer formerly known as Dosage (finally) steps into the Booth with a feature of his own. Featured along with Christopher Schafer‘s freshly-minted visuals, I Want It All is a unique hybrid of hustle anthem and mellow summer jam. While the unsigned emcee’s bars are all about his determination to succeed in the game, hip-hop vet Jazzy Jeff‘s airy, sampled boardwork renders the cut’s overall vibe breezy and relaxing. I Want It All is just a loosie, but you can keep your browsers locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Red Light, Green Light" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.