It’s pop quiz time: What do O-Town, Da Band, and Danity Kane have in common? If your answer was “they were all formed by Making the Band,” you’re only half-correct; as of late this past January, all three groups have officially disbanded. Hoping to buck that trend and achieve continued success, MTB4‘s Day26 are hard at work on their currently-untitled sophomore album, and the promotional push for their first single is already underway. Stadium Music (Flashing Lights) sees William, Brian, Robert, Que, and Michael spitting game to some ladies they’re hoping to take home for the night. Produced by R&B veteran Bryan-Michael Cox, Stadium Music is the theme for the latest season of MTB4, as well as the lead single off the aforementioned sophomore album, due out April 14th.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.