It’s pop quiz time: What do O-Town, Da Band, and Danity Kane have in common? If your answer was “they were all formed by Making the Band,” you’re only half-correct; as of late this past January, all three groups have officially disbanded. Hoping to buck that trend and achieve continued success, MTB4‘s Day26 are hard at work on their currently-untitled sophomore album, and the promotional push for their first single is already underway. Stadium Music (Flashing Lights) sees William, Brian, Robert, Que, and Michael spitting game to some ladies they’re hoping to take home for the night. Produced by R&B veteran Bryan-Michael Cox, Stadium Music is the theme for the latest season of MTB4, as well as the lead single off the aforementioned sophomore album, due out April 14th.
Written by Burmy on 02/15/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.