It’s pop quiz time: What do O-Town, Da Band, and Danity Kane have in common? If your answer was “they were all formed by Making the Band,” you’re only half-correct; as of late this past January, all three groups have officially disbanded. Hoping to buck that trend and achieve continued success, MTB4‘s Day26 are hard at work on their currently-untitled sophomore album, and the promotional push for their first single is already underway. Stadium Music (Flashing Lights) sees William, Brian, Robert, Que, and Michael spitting game to some ladies they’re hoping to take home for the night. Produced by R&B veteran Bryan-Michael Cox, Stadium Music is the theme for the latest season of MTB4, as well as the lead single off the aforementioned sophomore album, due out April 14th.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.