It’s pop quiz time: What do O-Town, Da Band, and Danity Kane have in common? If your answer was “they were all formed by Making the Band,” you’re only half-correct; as of late this past January, all three groups have officially disbanded. Hoping to buck that trend and achieve continued success, MTB4‘s Day26 are hard at work on their currently-untitled sophomore album, and the promotional push for their first single is already underway. Stadium Music (Flashing Lights) sees William, Brian, Robert, Que, and Michael spitting game to some ladies they’re hoping to take home for the night. Produced by R&B veteran Bryan-Michael Cox, Stadium Music is the theme for the latest season of MTB4, as well as the lead single off the aforementioned sophomore album, due out April 14th.
Written by Burmy on 02/15/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.