In a typical Hollywood blockbuster, a man who has just been dumped will quickly dive back into the dating scene. In real life, however, this process isn’t so painless; regardless of what most men say, they too have strong feelings for an ex or two (or three). For proof, just ask Day26, who’ve been feeling a lot worse Since You’ve Been Gone. Backing up Willie, Brian, and Robert’s strong tenor vocals are veteran producers Bryan-Michael Cox and Adonis, who once again bring out a string-synth accompaniment, reminiscent of oh-so-many past R&B chart-toppers. Mix it all up with some heavy promotion, and voila! Since You’ve Been Gone has all the makings of the next R&B summer anthem.
Written by Burmy on 05/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)