Hi, my name is Richard, and I’m conducting a brief survey on behalf of Day26. Rest assured, all of your answers will be kept strictly confidential. Question number one: have you Made Love Lately? Ok, ok, The DJBooth’s comment section may not be the safest place to share the intimate details of your sex life. Let’s just say that, if you haven’t been getting it on the regular—or as regularly as you’d like—a listen to the R&B crew’s latest effort may be just the erotic jolt you need to get your libido flowing again. The latest single off their long-awaited third full-length, this sultry selection finds beatsmith Jim Beanz serving up a minimal brass groove to back Robert, Brian, Willie and Michael (Que parted ways with his colleagues back in late 2009) as they quiz a romantic interest on her recent sexual history—all, of course, with an eye to satisfying her to the utmost extent possible. Having stayed behind after Bad Boy‘s move to Interscope, Day26 will be releasing their latest album, A New Day via Atlantic Records. Those feeling this single should keep it locked for the latest news and tunes leading up to the project’s arrival in early 2012.
Written by richard on 10/30/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.