Hi, my name is Richard, and I’m conducting a brief survey on behalf of Day26. Rest assured, all of your answers will be kept strictly confidential. Question number one: have you Made Love Lately? Ok, ok, The DJBooth’s comment section may not be the safest place to share the intimate details of your sex life. Let’s just say that, if you haven’t been getting it on the regular—or as regularly as you’d like—a listen to the R&B crew’s latest effort may be just the erotic jolt you need to get your libido flowing again. The latest single off their long-awaited third full-length, this sultry selection finds beatsmith Jim Beanz serving up a minimal brass groove to back Robert, Brian, Willie and Michael (Que parted ways with his colleagues back in late 2009) as they quiz a romantic interest on her recent sexual history—all, of course, with an eye to satisfying her to the utmost extent possible. Having stayed behind after Bad Boy‘s move to Interscope, Day26 will be releasing their latest album, A New Day via Atlantic Records. Those feeling this single should keep it locked for the latest news and tunes leading up to the project’s arrival in early 2012.
Written by richard on 10/30/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.