Hi, my name is Richard, and I’m conducting a brief survey on behalf of Day26. Rest assured, all of your answers will be kept strictly confidential. Question number one: have you Made Love Lately? Ok, ok, The DJBooth’s comment section may not be the safest place to share the intimate details of your sex life. Let’s just say that, if you haven’t been getting it on the regular—or as regularly as you’d like—a listen to the R&B crew’s latest effort may be just the erotic jolt you need to get your libido flowing again. The latest single off their long-awaited third full-length, this sultry selection finds beatsmith Jim Beanz serving up a minimal brass groove to back Robert, Brian, Willie and Michael (Que parted ways with his colleagues back in late 2009) as they quiz a romantic interest on her recent sexual history—all, of course, with an eye to satisfying her to the utmost extent possible. Having stayed behind after Bad Boy‘s move to Interscope, Day26 will be releasing their latest album, A New Day via Atlantic Records. Those feeling this single should keep it locked for the latest news and tunes leading up to the project’s arrival in early 2012.
Written by richard on 10/30/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)