This past Tuesday, Day26 released their self-titled debut album. Flanked by the lead single, Got Me Going, the album has a chance to see success similar to their female counterparts, Danity Kane, who sold 236 thousand first week copies of Welcome to the Dollhouse. In order to stimulate growth for the record, which has been steadily growing at radio for several weeks, Diddy signed-up hunky MCs Fat Joe and Rick Ross for an official remix. And since no remix is a true remix without Diddy reminding us all that it is in fact ‘a remix,’ the label owner and pseudo-artist ad libs Khaled-like “this is the remix” chants throughout.
Written by DJ Z on 03/26/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.