This past Tuesday, Day26 released their self-titled debut album. Flanked by the lead single, Got Me Going, the album has a chance to see success similar to their female counterparts, Danity Kane, who sold 236 thousand first week copies of Welcome to the Dollhouse. In order to stimulate growth for the record, which has been steadily growing at radio for several weeks, Diddy signed-up hunky MCs Fat Joe and Rick Ross for an official remix. And since no remix is a true remix without Diddy reminding us all that it is in fact ‘a remix,’ the label owner and pseudo-artist ad libs Khaled-like “this is the remix” chants throughout.
Written by DJ Z on 03/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.