The second season of Making The Band 4 begins this evening and as the popular MTV show gears up for another wild run, the unnamed quintet has released their first official single to the masses. Entitled Got Me Going, produced by Mario Winans and Diddy, the single discusses the effects that women have on men. Although Brian, Mike, “Q,” Robert and Willie aren’t exactly household names just yet, their messages in Got Me Going will be an assistance to all the women who find themselves perpetually asking, “what does he want from me?” The season is set to run through March with uninterrupted episodes, all of which will lead up to the release of the group’s untitled debut offering later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come In" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.