The second season of Making The Band 4 begins this evening and as the popular MTV show gears up for another wild run, the unnamed quintet has released their first official single to the masses. Entitled Got Me Going, produced by Mario Winans and Diddy, the single discusses the effects that women have on men. Although Brian, Mike, “Q,” Robert and Willie aren’t exactly household names just yet, their messages in Got Me Going will be an assistance to all the women who find themselves perpetually asking, “what does he want from me?” The season is set to run through March with uninterrupted episodes, all of which will lead up to the release of the group’s untitled debut offering later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come In" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.