The second season of Making The Band 4 begins this evening and as the popular MTV show gears up for another wild run, the unnamed quintet has released their first official single to the masses. Entitled Got Me Going, produced by Mario Winans and Diddy, the single discusses the effects that women have on men. Although Brian, Mike, “Q,” Robert and Willie aren’t exactly household names just yet, their messages in Got Me Going will be an assistance to all the women who find themselves perpetually asking, “what does he want from me?” The season is set to run through March with uninterrupted episodes, all of which will lead up to the release of the group’s untitled debut offering later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come In" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.