The second season of Making The Band 4 begins this evening and as the popular MTV show gears up for another wild run, the unnamed quintet has released their first official single to the masses. Entitled Got Me Going, produced by Mario Winans and Diddy, the single discusses the effects that women have on men. Although Brian, Mike, “Q,” Robert and Willie aren’t exactly household names just yet, their messages in Got Me Going will be an assistance to all the women who find themselves perpetually asking, “what does he want from me?” The season is set to run through March with uninterrupted episodes, all of which will lead up to the release of the group’s untitled debut offering later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come In" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.