Every Monday at 10pm EST, America follows the every move of Brian, Mike, “Q”, Robert and Willie. Originally known as the ‘all-male R&B super-group from Season 1 of Making The Band 4,” the quintet now goes by the stage name Day26 and on March 25 will release their self-titled debut album. With their Mario Winans-produced debut single, Got Me Going, slowly creeping up the charts, a power ballad entitled Come In has crept though the doors at DJBooth. Produced by Miami duo The Runners, the guys use the good ‘ol “the door to my heart is open” analogy, in hopes their ladies listen and walk right in. Women, however, just like the record industry, have a habit of slamming doors; let’s hope the fellas watch out.
Listen to More: Day26
Written by DJ Z on 02/27/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)