Every Monday at 10pm EST, America follows the every move of Brian, Mike, “Q”, Robert and Willie. Originally known as the ‘all-male R&B super-group from Season 1 of Making The Band 4,” the quintet now goes by the stage name Day26 and on March 25 will release their self-titled debut album. With their Mario Winans-produced debut single, Got Me Going, slowly creeping up the charts, a power ballad entitled Come In has crept though the doors at DJBooth. Produced by Miami duo The Runners, the guys use the good ‘ol “the door to my heart is open” analogy, in hopes their ladies listen and walk right in. Women, however, just like the record industry, have a habit of slamming doors; let’s hope the fellas watch out.
Written by DJ Z on 02/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.