Every Monday at 10pm EST, America follows the every move of Brian, Mike, “Q”, Robert and Willie. Originally known as the ‘all-male R&B super-group from Season 1 of Making The Band 4,” the quintet now goes by the stage name Day26 and on March 25 will release their self-titled debut album. With their Mario Winans-produced debut single, Got Me Going, slowly creeping up the charts, a power ballad entitled Come In has crept though the doors at DJBooth. Produced by Miami duo The Runners, the guys use the good ‘ol “the door to my heart is open” analogy, in hopes their ladies listen and walk right in. Women, however, just like the record industry, have a habit of slamming doors; let’s hope the fellas watch out.
Written by DJ Z on 02/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Got Me Going" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.