What do you say we dig into a fresh cut featuring an up-tempo beat blended seamlessly with two deep-voiced emcees? Well, How Bout It? Those who are, in fact, bout it won’t regret checking out the latest from DaVinci. Producer Sergioisdead’s colorful boardwork, featuring a heavily sped up, chopped sample engineers the track, but it is the effort from DaVinci and his guest, MondreM.A.N, which anchor the record. Together, the emcees form a cohesive sound thanks to their baritone, slightly slurred flows that create an interesting juxtaposition to the squeaky clean beat. There is no word yet on if the Bay Area emcee plans on attaching this offering to a larger release, but while you wait for the good word be sure to stream and download DaVinci’s latest release, The MOEna Lisa.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/10/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.