What do you say we dig into a fresh cut featuring an up-tempo beat blended seamlessly with two deep-voiced emcees? Well, How Bout It? Those who are, in fact, bout it won’t regret checking out the latest from DaVinci. Producer Sergioisdead’s colorful boardwork, featuring a heavily sped up, chopped sample engineers the track, but it is the effort from DaVinci and his guest, MondreM.A.N, which anchor the record. Together, the emcees form a cohesive sound thanks to their baritone, slightly slurred flows that create an interesting juxtaposition to the squeaky clean beat. There is no word yet on if the Bay Area emcee plans on attaching this offering to a larger release, but while you wait for the good word be sure to stream and download DaVinci’s latest release, The MOEna Lisa.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/10/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)