Though the Wu-Tang Clan‘s assertion that currency controls the world (or at least the inner-city streets) has become a rap commonplace, Bay Area newcomer DaVinci bucks the trend on this EP standout, arguing that’s it’s not cash, but dope that rules everything around him—in other words, D.R.E.A.M. Featuring the slow-rolling street boardwork of Mark S. Villain and cuts by DJ Platnum, this hard-nosed selection is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on Vinci’s Feast or Famine EP, released August 24, and out now online.
Written by richard on 09/1/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.