For all of the ink that’s been spilled about the Trayvon Martin case, the public’s demands can be summed up in One Word: justice. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, Davincci‘s first release under the REAL TALK banner finds him, crewmate St. LaRok and guest spitter Omniscient reflecting upon the ways in which our system has failed Trayvon and others like him. Davincci collaborates with Booth-acclaimed crew Miami Beat Wave on the production tip. Keep it locked for further details on the yet-unscheduled Sneak Peek 2, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 04/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In This Together" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.