When a label achieves success with their current roster of artists, they tend to gradually pick up artists of others genres in an effort to “diversify their portfolio.” Following this pattern is Poe Boy Entertainment, who, after the success of Rick Ross and Flo Rida, has expanded its roster to include R&B singer David Lyn. On the trendy dance floor anthem, Take Control, Lyn talks about –what else?– being in a trance thanks to a lady. Thanks to label mate and collaborator, Flo Rida, who has achieved record-breaking marks in digital sales and ring tones, the newcomer’s jam gets an experienced pick-me-up. David Lyn’s self-titled debut is currently on Poe Boy’s waiting list, alongside Brisco‘s debut, Street Medicine, and Triple C’s Black Flag.
Written by Burmy on 02/26/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.