With an arsenal of cataloged wildin out, club tunes it should come as no surprise that French producer David Guetta has opted to Play Hard on his latest single. Joining Guetta on his electro-heavy jam are hitmakers Akon and Ne-Yo who both provide the vocal backing for the record, which also takes advantage of a few audio techniques. If Play Hard sounds vaguely familiar on the production end it’s likely because the record samples Alice DJ’s late 90’s hit dance single Better Off Alone. If you’re also looking to Play Hard or are just in the market for some fresh dance tunes then look out for Guetta’s re-release of Nothing But The Beat 2.0 , which will hit stores and digital retailers on September 11 (pre-order now on iTunes).
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view David Guetta’s Play Hard visual.
Written by Danielle H. on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.