With an arsenal of cataloged wildin out, club tunes it should come as no surprise that French producer David Guetta has opted to Play Hard on his latest single. Joining Guetta on his electro-heavy jam are hitmakers Akon and Ne-Yo who both provide the vocal backing for the record, which also takes advantage of a few audio techniques. If Play Hard sounds vaguely familiar on the production end it’s likely because the record samples Alice DJ’s late 90’s hit dance single Better Off Alone. If you’re also looking to Play Hard or are just in the market for some fresh dance tunes then look out for Guetta’s re-release of Nothing But The Beat 2.0 , which will hit stores and digital retailers on September 11 (pre-order now on iTunes).
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view David Guetta’s Play Hard visual.
Written by Danielle H. on 04/23/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.