With an arsenal of cataloged wildin out, club tunes it should come as no surprise that French producer David Guetta has opted to Play Hard on his latest single. Joining Guetta on his electro-heavy jam are hitmakers Akon and Ne-Yo who both provide the vocal backing for the record, which also takes advantage of a few audio techniques. If Play Hard sounds vaguely familiar on the production end it’s likely because the record samples Alice DJ’s late 90’s hit dance single Better Off Alone. If you’re also looking to Play Hard or are just in the market for some fresh dance tunes then look out for Guetta’s re-release of Nothing But The Beat 2.0 , which will hit stores and digital retailers on September 11 (pre-order now on iTunes).
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view David Guetta’s Play Hard visual.
Written by Danielle H. on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.