With an arsenal of cataloged wildin out, club tunes it should come as no surprise that French producer David Guetta has opted to Play Hard on his latest single. Joining Guetta on his electro-heavy jam are hitmakers Akon and Ne-Yo who both provide the vocal backing for the record, which also takes advantage of a few audio techniques. If Play Hard sounds vaguely familiar on the production end it’s likely because the record samples Alice DJ’s late 90’s hit dance single Better Off Alone. If you’re also looking to Play Hard or are just in the market for some fresh dance tunes then look out for Guetta’s re-release of Nothing But The Beat 2.0 , which will hit stores and digital retailers on September 11 (pre-order now on iTunes).
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view David Guetta’s Play Hard visual.
Written by Danielle H. on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.