Best run for cover, Booth readers; David Guetta and Kaz James are getting ready to Blast Off, and when they do, those who remain in the vicinity risk being reduced to cinders. The latter artist’s first feature on our pages, this collaborative loosie finds the French club heavyweight and Australian singer/DJ joining forces to create a turnt-up hybrid of electro, metal and dubstep. Kaz provides the joint’s simple, but effective vocal hook. Blast Off isn’t currently attached to a larger set but, if and when that changes, y’all will be the first to know.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.