Best run for cover, Booth readers; David Guetta and Kaz James are getting ready to Blast Off, and when they do, those who remain in the vicinity risk being reduced to cinders. The latter artist’s first feature on our pages, this collaborative loosie finds the French club heavyweight and Australian singer/DJ joining forces to create a turnt-up hybrid of electro, metal and dubstep. Kaz provides the joint’s simple, but effective vocal hook. Blast Off isn’t currently attached to a larger set but, if and when that changes, y’all will be the first to know.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.