Most would advise someone feeling stressed or down in the dumps to talk to a professional shrink, but, as we all know, not everyone is loaded or insured enough to foot that bill. Fortunately for the cash-strapped, though, veteran DJ/producer (and Booth newcomer) David Guetta has teamed up with hitmaking hip-hopster Kid CuDi to develop a simple, inexpensive solution to all your mental health needs: simply let loose and party your ass off! With all those crazy Memories to look back on, how could anyone feel blue? Okay, that might not be the greatest advice, but it is delivered in one bangin’ package; the EMI signee’s propulsive boardwork, driven by a relentless kick, pounding piano chords, and (on the hook) minor-key synth arpeggios, is guaranteed to get bodies moving, and CuDi’s distinctively deadpan sung vocals only add to the appeal. Sound medical advice might be a little much to ask, but fans looking for more House-infused, dancefloor-scorching jams would do well to pick up a copy of Guetta’s One Love when it drops on the 24th—doctor’s orders!
Written by richard on 08/20/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Club Can't Handle Me" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)