Most would advise someone feeling stressed or down in the dumps to talk to a professional shrink, but, as we all know, not everyone is loaded or insured enough to foot that bill. Fortunately for the cash-strapped, though, veteran DJ/producer (and Booth newcomer) David Guetta has teamed up with hitmaking hip-hopster Kid CuDi to develop a simple, inexpensive solution to all your mental health needs: simply let loose and party your ass off! With all those crazy Memories to look back on, how could anyone feel blue? Okay, that might not be the greatest advice, but it is delivered in one bangin’ package; the EMI signee’s propulsive boardwork, driven by a relentless kick, pounding piano chords, and (on the hook) minor-key synth arpeggios, is guaranteed to get bodies moving, and CuDi’s distinctively deadpan sung vocals only add to the appeal. Sound medical advice might be a little much to ask, but fans looking for more House-infused, dancefloor-scorching jams would do well to pick up a copy of Guetta’s One Love when it drops on the 24th—doctor’s orders!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!