If you’ll permit me to get a little Honors English on y’all, classical scholar Sir Richard Livingstone once stated that “Our danger is not too few, but too many options ... to be puzzled by innumerable alternatives.“ Say what? Well, take Flo Rida‘s predicament on new David Guetta single Where Dem Girls At: upon stepping into the club, so many fly females catch his eye simultaneously that he finds himself incapable of deciding where to begin. As he’s struggling to resolve this deadlock over the veteran DJ’s stark synths and four-on-the-floor percussion, an especially alluring specimen swoops in to make the decision for him – not only is she gonna kick it with him, but she’ll bring her equally fly friends along for the ride. Playing the woman in question, Young Money heavy-hitter Nicki Minaj attacks the beat as only she can, dropping what may well be her most off-the-wall guest 16 since Monster. So, readers, does this dancefloor-scorcher whet your appetite for more body-moving bangers? That’s exactly what you’ll find on Guetta’s untitled fifth full-length, scheduled to drop in late summer.
Written by richard on 04/5/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.