If you’ll permit me to get a little Honors English on y’all, classical scholar Sir Richard Livingstone once stated that “Our danger is not too few, but too many options ... to be puzzled by innumerable alternatives.“ Say what? Well, take Flo Rida‘s predicament on new David Guetta single Where Dem Girls At: upon stepping into the club, so many fly females catch his eye simultaneously that he finds himself incapable of deciding where to begin. As he’s struggling to resolve this deadlock over the veteran DJ’s stark synths and four-on-the-floor percussion, an especially alluring specimen swoops in to make the decision for him – not only is she gonna kick it with him, but she’ll bring her equally fly friends along for the ride. Playing the woman in question, Young Money heavy-hitter Nicki Minaj attacks the beat as only she can, dropping what may well be her most off-the-wall guest 16 since Monster. So, readers, does this dancefloor-scorcher whet your appetite for more body-moving bangers? That’s exactly what you’ll find on Guetta’s untitled fifth full-length, scheduled to drop in late summer.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.