Sometimes you make a new song because you have a crucial message to get across, because you want to try something no one’s ever tried before, because you have something to say and the world deserves to hear it. And sometimes…f**k it, you just want to rap for the sake of rapping. David Dallas’ new joint T.S.T.S. is one of those times. For the international emcee’s latest release he takes a hazy, rattling beat from Fire & Ice and amplifies it into an opportunity to flex some of his microphone skills. Never fear my serious hip-hop heads, Dallas will undoubtedly be back with some seriously minded, work, but for now, just enjoy a new loose track. Because sometimes you just want to listen to rap for the sake of listening to rap.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/22/12
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.