Sometimes you make a new song because you have a crucial message to get across, because you want to try something no one’s ever tried before, because you have something to say and the world deserves to hear it. And sometimes…f**k it, you just want to rap for the sake of rapping. David Dallas’ new joint T.S.T.S. is one of those times. For the international emcee’s latest release he takes a hazy, rattling beat from Fire & Ice and amplifies it into an opportunity to flex some of his microphone skills. Never fear my serious hip-hop heads, Dallas will undoubtedly be back with some seriously minded, work, but for now, just enjoy a new loose track. Because sometimes you just want to listen to rap for the sake of listening to rap.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/22/12
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.