Personally, I thought David Dallas’ 2011 cut, Til’ Tomorrow, was flawless. I mean, c’mon, he spit over a Ratatat beat! What more do you people want!? If the original didn’t stick with you, however, Dallas’ Til’ Tomorrow (Remix) should hit the spot. Thankfully, he kept the outrageously wonderful animated video. In addition to the Special Problems-directed visuals, the Duck Down emcee’s charismatic flow and insightful lyrics—covering topic’s from internet trolls to the curious, often unfair ways of the world—also remain unaltered. The production, however, couldn’t be more different. M-Phazes vibrant, guitar driven beat gives the song a little more pep and cheer than the original, which really helps to make each line pop. In related news, Til’ Tomorrow isn’t the only thing getting a makeover; Dallas’ latest project, The Rose Tint (Deluxe Edition), is a redux of the ‘11 original.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/19/13
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.