Personally, I thought David Dallas’ 2011 cut, Til’ Tomorrow, was flawless. I mean, c’mon, he spit over a Ratatat beat! What more do you people want!? If the original didn’t stick with you, however, Dallas’ Til’ Tomorrow (Remix) should hit the spot. Thankfully, he kept the outrageously wonderful animated video. In addition to the Special Problems-directed visuals, the Duck Down emcee’s charismatic flow and insightful lyrics—covering topic’s from internet trolls to the curious, often unfair ways of the world—also remain unaltered. The production, however, couldn’t be more different. M-Phazes vibrant, guitar driven beat gives the song a little more pep and cheer than the original, which really helps to make each line pop. In related news, Til’ Tomorrow isn’t the only thing getting a makeover; Dallas’ latest project, The Rose Tint (Deluxe Edition), is a redux of the ‘11 original.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/19/13
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.