Personally, I thought David Dallas’ 2011 cut, Til’ Tomorrow, was flawless. I mean, c’mon, he spit over a Ratatat beat! What more do you people want!? If the original didn’t stick with you, however, Dallas’ Til’ Tomorrow (Remix) should hit the spot. Thankfully, he kept the outrageously wonderful animated video. In addition to the Special Problems-directed visuals, the Duck Down emcee’s charismatic flow and insightful lyrics—covering topic’s from internet trolls to the curious, often unfair ways of the world—also remain unaltered. The production, however, couldn’t be more different. M-Phazes vibrant, guitar driven beat gives the song a little more pep and cheer than the original, which really helps to make each line pop. In related news, Til’ Tomorrow isn’t the only thing getting a makeover; Dallas’ latest project, The Rose Tint (Deluxe Edition), is a redux of the ‘11 original.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/19/13
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.