Originally released stateside in late 2011, David Dallas’ debut set has received the full-on remix treatment courtesy of frequent collaborator Forty One. Newly-leaked standout cut Make Up finds the beatsmith serving up a smooth, sampled instrumental to back the Brooklyn-based, New Zealand-bred emcee as he looks back on past romantic regrets. PNC contributes guest rhymes. For more fresh re-imaginings of your favorite jams off The Rose Tint, check out Forty and Dallas’ Purple Tinted tape, released earlier this week and out now online.
Written by richard on 04/7/12
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)