Originally released stateside in late 2011, David Dallas’ debut set has received the full-on remix treatment courtesy of frequent collaborator Forty One. Newly-leaked standout cut Make Up finds the beatsmith serving up a smooth, sampled instrumental to back the Brooklyn-based, New Zealand-bred emcee as he looks back on past romantic regrets. PNC contributes guest rhymes. For more fresh re-imaginings of your favorite jams off The Rose Tint, check out Forty and Dallas’ Purple Tinted tape, released earlier this week and out now online.
Written by richard on 04/7/12
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.