Originally released stateside in late 2011, David Dallas’ debut set has received the full-on remix treatment courtesy of frequent collaborator Forty One. Newly-leaked standout cut Make Up finds the beatsmith serving up a smooth, sampled instrumental to back the Brooklyn-based, New Zealand-bred emcee as he looks back on past romantic regrets. PNC contributes guest rhymes. For more fresh re-imaginings of your favorite jams off The Rose Tint, check out Forty and Dallas’ Purple Tinted tape, released earlier this week and out now online.
Written by richard on 04/7/12
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.