Originally released stateside in late 2011, David Dallas’ debut set has received the full-on remix treatment courtesy of frequent collaborator Forty One. Newly-leaked standout cut Make Up finds the beatsmith serving up a smooth, sampled instrumental to back the Brooklyn-based, New Zealand-bred emcee as he looks back on past romantic regrets. PNC contributes guest rhymes. For more fresh re-imaginings of your favorite jams off The Rose Tint, check out Forty and Dallas’ Purple Tinted tape, released earlier this week and out now online.
Written by richard on 04/7/12
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.