Originally released stateside in late 2011, David Dallas’ debut set has received the full-on remix treatment courtesy of frequent collaborator Forty One. Newly-leaked standout cut Make Up finds the beatsmith serving up a smooth, sampled instrumental to back the Brooklyn-based, New Zealand-bred emcee as he looks back on past romantic regrets. PNC contributes guest rhymes. For more fresh re-imaginings of your favorite jams off The Rose Tint, check out Forty and Dallas’ Purple Tinted tape, released earlier this week and out now online.
Written by richard on 04/7/12
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.