David Dallas Don’t Want the World; he just wants to give you a second chance at checking out his Buffalo Man EP. Although the Jamiroquai-inspired EP dropped last year, the New Zealand emcee isn’t done promoting it. On Wednesday, he brought us an exquisite set of visuals for standout selection Don’t Want the World. As Dallas takes a ride through the countryside to see his girl, he laces production duo Fire & Ice‘s piano-driven beat with silky-smooth rhymes. Like Jamiroquai’s hits, Dallas’ effort is likely to have have you dancing—or, at the very least, nodding your head. If this visual struck you (or even if it didn’t) we highly recommend checking out Buffalo Man, available now online… for free.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/18/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.