David Dallas Don’t Want the World; he just wants to give you a second chance at checking out his Buffalo Man EP. Although the Jamiroquai-inspired EP dropped last year, the New Zealand emcee isn’t done promoting it. On Wednesday, he brought us an exquisite set of visuals for standout selection Don’t Want the World. As Dallas takes a ride through the countryside to see his girl, he laces production duo Fire & Ice‘s piano-driven beat with silky-smooth rhymes. Like Jamiroquai’s hits, Dallas’ effort is likely to have have you dancing—or, at the very least, nodding your head. If this visual struck you (or even if it didn’t) we highly recommend checking out Buffalo Man, available now online… for free.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/18/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.