David Dallas Don’t Want the World; he just wants to give you a second chance at checking out his Buffalo Man EP. Although the Jamiroquai-inspired EP dropped last year, the New Zealand emcee isn’t done promoting it. On Wednesday, he brought us an exquisite set of visuals for standout selection Don’t Want the World. As Dallas takes a ride through the countryside to see his girl, he laces production duo Fire & Ice‘s piano-driven beat with silky-smooth rhymes. Like Jamiroquai’s hits, Dallas’ effort is likely to have have you dancing—or, at the very least, nodding your head. If this visual struck you (or even if it didn’t) we highly recommend checking out Buffalo Man, available now online… for free.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/18/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.