David Dallas Don’t Want the World; he just wants to give you a second chance at checking out his Buffalo Man EP. Although the Jamiroquai-inspired EP dropped last year, the New Zealand emcee isn’t done promoting it. On Wednesday, he brought us an exquisite set of visuals for standout selection Don’t Want the World. As Dallas takes a ride through the countryside to see his girl, he laces production duo Fire & Ice‘s piano-driven beat with silky-smooth rhymes. Like Jamiroquai’s hits, Dallas’ effort is likely to have have you dancing—or, at the very least, nodding your head. If this visual struck you (or even if it didn’t) we highly recommend checking out Buffalo Man, available now online… for free.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/18/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.