Singer/songwriter Dave Melillo has come together with Captain Midnite to bring fans an EP filled with dubstep/electro reimaginings of the singer/songwriter’s most popular tunes. The latest leak off the project (and the former Cute Is What We Aim For bassist’s Booth debut), Blood (Captain Midnite Remix) finds the Seattle beatsmith serving up a grinding synth groove as Melillo addresses a female who seems determined to drain the life out of him. If this moody jam piqued your interest, keep it locked—the collaborators’ forthcoming EP has yet to receive a title or a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest details.
Written by richard on 11/8/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)