Singer/songwriter Dave Melillo has come together with Captain Midnite to bring fans an EP filled with dubstep/electro reimaginings of the singer/songwriter’s most popular tunes. The latest leak off the project (and the former Cute Is What We Aim For bassist’s Booth debut), Blood (Captain Midnite Remix) finds the Seattle beatsmith serving up a grinding synth groove as Melillo addresses a female who seems determined to drain the life out of him. If this moody jam piqued your interest, keep it locked—the collaborators’ forthcoming EP has yet to receive a title or a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest details.
Written by richard on 11/8/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.