You can search the rap game from top to bottom, but you’ll never find another artist quite like Dave Coresh. Which means that, after four months with nary a feature—Love&Money hit our front page back in December of 2012—our readers must be experiencing powerful cravings for new music from the Windy City rhymesayer. By way of scratching that itch, we present freshly-minted promo cut N*gga Like Me. On this bold and arrogant cut, Coresh demonstrates why his competition can’t hope to measure up, showcasing his distinctive brand of street lyricism over a slow-rolling, self-produced beat. While Like Me isn’t part of a larger project, those digging it should keep it locked for further news and tunes leading up to the artist’s forthcoming, currently-unscheduled E.L.E. street album.
Written by richard on 04/11/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep It Movin" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.