If you aren’t familiar with Dave Coresh, you should know that the man loves money. You should also know that he isn’t the only one with his eyes on the green. Joining the Chicago emcee on Love&Money, are fellow entrepreneurs, Gatz & Goods and Booth veteran Chuck L.i. On the new single, each emcee spits about their infatuation with currency and what lengths they will go to get more of it. Coresh, with a little help from C Sabbs, concocts a dense beat, built around a female vocal sample, as well as an ever so slight low-pitched whirr. Love&Money can be found on Coresh’s forthcoming, acronym-titled album, E. L. E., which stands for Everybody Love Everybody.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep It Movin" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.