Don’t they say that love blossoms in the summer? Or is that spring? I believe it’s spring, wait, no summer. Either way, a lot of folks are boo’d up right now in order to get some of that Good Luv. As summer winds down and starts to become autumn, HiPNOTT Records’ own Dasha, making her DJBooth debut today, drops off a promo single to brighten up the last few days before fall from. With a beat provided by Maseed Productions, Dasha smoothly presents an offer to that special man. As for North Carolina emcee Rapper Big Pooh‘s guest feature, what he has to offer to the fairer sex in a lyrical proposal is the topic at hand. Overall the songstress and emcee provide a warm track to keep summer going on a little bit longer. Hopefully that will be enough to carry us through to 2012 when Dasha’s as yet untitled new album is slated to drop.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 09/1/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.