Don’t they say that love blossoms in the summer? Or is that spring? I believe it’s spring, wait, no summer. Either way, a lot of folks are boo’d up right now in order to get some of that Good Luv. As summer winds down and starts to become autumn, HiPNOTT Records’ own Dasha, making her DJBooth debut today, drops off a promo single to brighten up the last few days before fall from. With a beat provided by Maseed Productions, Dasha smoothly presents an offer to that special man. As for North Carolina emcee Rapper Big Pooh‘s guest feature, what he has to offer to the fairer sex in a lyrical proposal is the topic at hand. Overall the songstress and emcee provide a warm track to keep summer going on a little bit longer. Hopefully that will be enough to carry us through to 2012 when Dasha’s as yet untitled new album is slated to drop.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 09/1/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.