Don’t they say that love blossoms in the summer? Or is that spring? I believe it’s spring, wait, no summer. Either way, a lot of folks are boo’d up right now in order to get some of that Good Luv. As summer winds down and starts to become autumn, HiPNOTT Records’ own Dasha, making her DJBooth debut today, drops off a promo single to brighten up the last few days before fall from. With a beat provided by Maseed Productions, Dasha smoothly presents an offer to that special man. As for North Carolina emcee Rapper Big Pooh‘s guest feature, what he has to offer to the fairer sex in a lyrical proposal is the topic at hand. Overall the songstress and emcee provide a warm track to keep summer going on a little bit longer. Hopefully that will be enough to carry us through to 2012 when Dasha’s as yet untitled new album is slated to drop.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 09/1/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.