Since parting ways with his former group, R&B quartet 112, Atlanta-native Daron Jones has started up his own label (DJ Music) and begun work on his first solo project. The album, which will tentatively be titled Who I Am, is expected to see daylight sometime in the second half of 2008. To help give longtime fans and R&B lovers a taste of what he is capable of solely, Jones has released the new single Ecstasy. Similar to the sound of his former ensemble, the singer/songwriter/producer has layered multiple vocal tracks; never before has one man sounded so much like four. With technical credits for over twenty platinum plus records across the industry, Mr. Jones won’t have many problems trying to convince anyone he can “take them to ecstasy.”
Written by DJ Z on 01/2/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)