Absent from the Booth since dropping off his Mr. October video back in summer 2011, Dao Jones made his triumphant return to the Booth in January, with freshly-minted promo single Thru Your City (a Booth-exclusive world premiere). Now, we bring you this updated feature, fresh with the Mike Murphy, Erikson Corniel and Michael Mejia-directed visuals. Over his own mellow synth grooves, the Upstate N.Y. emcee and Albany-repping guest AirlineJay (introduced to the Booth via No Good) detail their jet-setting lifestyle in braggadocious verses. This joint will be included on Dao’s forthcoming project, Dao Era, set for a fall release.
Written by richard on 09/10/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.