Absent from the Booth since dropping off his Mr. October video back in summer 2011, Dao Jones made his triumphant return to the Booth in January, with freshly-minted promo single Thru Your City (a Booth-exclusive world premiere). Now, we bring you this updated feature, fresh with the Mike Murphy, Erikson Corniel and Michael Mejia-directed visuals. Over his own mellow synth grooves, the Upstate N.Y. emcee and Albany-repping guest AirlineJay (introduced to the Booth via No Good) detail their jet-setting lifestyle in braggadocious verses. This joint will be included on Dao’s forthcoming project, Dao Era, set for a fall release.
Written by richard on 09/10/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.