Absent from the Booth since dropping off his Mr. October video back in summer 2011, Dao Jones made his triumphant return to the Booth in January, with freshly-minted promo single Thru Your City (a Booth-exclusive world premiere). Now, we bring you this updated feature, fresh with the Mike Murphy, Erikson Corniel and Michael Mejia-directed visuals. Over his own mellow synth grooves, the Upstate N.Y. emcee and Albany-repping guest AirlineJay (introduced to the Booth via No Good) detail their jet-setting lifestyle in braggadocious verses. This joint will be included on Dao’s forthcoming project, Dao Era, set for a fall release.
Written by richard on 09/10/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.